Business Advertising in the monthly Wargrave News
Please submit your display advert artwork direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sue Ferguson on 0118 940 3032. Charges and display ad sizes are shown below. You will be invoiced for the advert after it goes to print so please provide us with an email and postal address.
There are ten issues of the Wargrave News each year, with no issues in January or August.
Every month we print 2100 copies and these are distributed to all houses in the Wargrave parish by a team of volunteers. We also deliver copies to the local pubs. Your advert will also appear in the magazine on line at www.wargravenews.co.uk at no extra charge.
Mechanics and rate card for the paper
- Full page inside, undersize A4, 196 x 283mm with no bleed £400 (one-off), £3300 (one year, 10 issues)
- Full page back, undersize A4, 196 x 283mm with no bleed £600 (one-off), £4950 (one year, 10 issues)
- One fifth page landscape, 196 x 53mm £40 (one-off), £330 (one year, 10 issues)
- One fifth page portrait, 95 x 110mm £40 (one-off), £330 (one year, 10 issues)
- One tenth page landscape, 95 x 53mm £20 (one-off), £165 (one year, 10 issues)
- One twentieth page portrait, 45 x 53mm £10 (one-off), £85 (one year, 10 issues)
No VAT is payable.
Images can be submitted in colour, black or grayscale. Some low percentage tints of black may not reproduce well. Please use solid black wherever possible. There is no extra charge for a colour advert.
Please submit the artwork as a PDF or JPEG, with a minimum resolution of 300dpi. If you are have any questions, please e-mail us: email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we are normally unable to provide proofs in advance or a copy of the edition in which your advert has been placed-sorry.
We reserve the right to refuse publication of any advertisement, or withdraw it from publication at any time, at our sole discretion.
The copy and distribution dates for 2016 are as follows
|Issue||Copy deadline 6.00 pm||Distributed|
|February||Friday 29 Jan||12-14 February|
|March||Friday 4 March||18-20 March|
|April||Friday 1 April||15-17 April|
|May||Friday 29 April||13-15 May|
|June||Friday 3 June||17-19 June|
|July||Friday 1 July||15-17 July|
|September||Friday 2 Sept||16-18 September|
|October||Friday 30 Sept||14-16 October|
|November||Friday 4 Nov||18-20 November|
|December||Friday 25 Nov||9-11 December|